Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
07-09-2015, 07:12 PM

Ah, so she'd moved it to the north. Valentine quietly filed the information away for later use. The choice was interesting, and, looking at the frosty woman, oddly fitting. If there was anyone who might thrive in the harsh northern climate it had to be this stern woman.

Katja went on to state that she'd managed to circle the pack without anyone stopping her, which didn't surprise him all that much. He was not alarmed by her statement or even the slightest bit worried. "They do," he confirmed, "But what happens beyond our borders doesn't often concern me or mine. Rest assured, if you had crossed you would have been aware of their presence soon enough." The borders were laden with the scents of his warriors. If she didn't believe him she was welcome to come back later and test its validity.

Next she asked about Angelus. The King was well aware of the nature of Katja's questions. They were by no means innocent. She was digging for information about Imperium, searching for strengths and weaknesses. Even knowing this Valentine was unperturbed. Imperium was strong and if she was looking for weaknesses to exploit she would leave disappointed.

"Indeed he is," came his answer. "All of my children seem to have inherited my height, although exceptional stature isn't uncommon here in Imperium." Several of his pack members reached similar heights, but he would leave it vague and let her imagination conjure up the numbers. "Jötnar? I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with that term."

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.