An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-09-2015, 07:15 PM

Ash wasn't far from the border, in fact, he was outside the border when he heard the call. The last time he met someone at the border, his momma got super mad and his dad looked mad and everyone was mad. Ashmedai was sure he'd take this time more seriously. Then everyone would be proud of him and they would see how much of a leader he could be!

Running towards the call, Ashmedai crossed the border in sight of the pair. He sniffed at them, trying to remember what he'd learn about wolves' smells. Okay, so there was two and they smelled like a pack, but he didn't know what pack. One smelled like an alpha and... something else. Ash ran past the two, crossing the border and looping around in a wide, fast arc to face them. His lanky legs stiffened and the boy skidded to a halt, his tongue lolling out of his maw, "Hi, I'm Ashmedai Imperialis! Welcome to Imperium, or welcome to the outside of Imperium anyway. I guess you called for my dad, but I'm his son so I'll do for now." Ashmedai puffed his chest, panting softly, "One of you is an alpha, I know because I smell it." He sniffed the air, finally pointing to the one with the white patch on her eye, "You! You're the Alpha! Where are you the Alpha of?" Was that how you asked it? He looked over the woman, she was the one with the other smell the smell that Ash hadn't recognized- "Ah! That's it! You're pregnant! That's why you smell weird!"

The boy's tail swung around quickly. He had solved the puzzle! The alpha lady was pregnant! He very nearly got too excited to go on with his business speech, "OH! I'm Ashmedai, like I said. Who are you and where are you from? Also why are you here, like what do you want? I don't think you're lost, but if you are, I'm glad you stopped at the border, but you called my dad so probably not." Ashmedai smiled. He was so good at figuring these things out!

"SPEAK!"

Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.