Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-09-2015, 07:49 PM

Arian was not expecting a young pup to approach her, both she and Amachi were blinking confused at the young one. Though the alpha couldn't help but to let a small smile appear on her face. Letting a giggle escape as Amachi sat down near the woman. Ash would go on talking, making the note that she was indeed pregnant. "It's nice to meet you Ashmedai. My name is Arian Adravendi and this is my friend Amachi Mackury. I'm the alphess and president of Sonticus a pack in the north. I'm here to speak with your dad." she would explain to the little one. Amachi was huge compared to the pup but having an adopted daughter herself she was getting used to other pups.

"I am indeed pregnant, that's sharp of you to notice." Arian would relax herself a little. Hopefully bringing Amachi here wouldn't spark the other alpha being so large. Some would take it the wrong way as she had noticed in the past. She simply just wanted Sonticus to be safe for the moments her pups would be born. That and it was important to find out who her allies and enemies would be. Already Fiori and Abaven were her allies after all.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.