An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-09-2015, 08:13 PM

The woman explained that she was Arian, the alphess and president of Sonticus. Ash's eyes widened, "What's an alphess? We just have the Rex here, which is my dad which is an alpha, but we don't have an alphess or a president. Is an alphess the same as an alpha? What is a president anyway? That's a really weird word too, what does it mean? Also, how are you a leader when you're pregnant? Our alpha is my dad, and he's a boy so he doesn't have pups. I don't know if he could lead a pack being all fat like-" Ash cut himself off. Saying fat was rude wasn't it? What was a better word for fat if she was big? "-like with pups. Like full of pups. Like big and round but because of pregnant not fat?" He tried to make it better, "I mean, I don't think I could walk, so it's really cool that you can lead a pack there too! It's... Son-tic-cus? Where is that? We're in the south now, so... " Ashmedai trailed off as he asked his question, shrugging. She knew what he meant, right? He'd wait for her to answer. He learned that waiting for an answer was what diplomats did. That what his dad did and he was a leader diplomat, right? Right.

"SPEAK!"

Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.