Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-09-2015, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015, 08:22 PM by Arian.)

She wondered for a moment if any of her children would grow up to be that tall, like Ash or Amachi. She certainly hoped not, but it was a possibility with the stories of her family line. He asked all of these questions and she wondered if she was even supposed to be answering them. After all she was not his parents, and she had seen some crazy parents. "Alphess is the female form of alpha, yes it's the same. President is sort of like your Rex but not. My pack is run collectively, so while I'm 'fat' the other wolves can easily function without me." she smiled at him at the explanation, hiding her insecurities now. Though he hadn't asked about her crippled leg nor the scar on her face.

"It's in the north, where it's cold almost all the time. There's snow everywhere all year round." Arian stated. Amachi herself was hoping that the alpha showed up soon, she didn't know when Arian would start crying for no reason. After all her mood swings ranged, and it didn't help that the president could easily fall into depression if she were not careful.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.