Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-09-2015, 08:40 PM

Amachi would relax herself as an older woman appeared. She was glad an adult finally appeared though she did not appear to be the pups mother. Curiosity grown across the silent giant's face. Arian would be able to settle herself higher a bit as she shifted her gaze to the woman. Cascade Saxe..... it's like the last name was stuck in the back of her mind. She knew of Newt.......the woman Hajime had been with at one time. She would throw the thought away though, not wanting to really ask if they happened to be related.

Arian got a glimpse of what she was saying, basically she was sort of a second in command. Arian's pack itself had no second in command. "Arian Adravendi." she dipped her head. "I came to talk politics with Imperium just got a pleasant surprise in the process." she would smile at the thought giving out a small laugh. It was happy to have a bit of adult talk now though. "I want to make sure my pack will be safe from harm until my pups are born, or at least be prepared if not. We already have alliances with Fiori and Abaven." She had wanted to speak with the main leader of the pack, but she would take what she could get.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.