ardent

May The Songs Wash Clean Our Hearts

Aqil

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2015, 11:27 PM

He chuckled at her exclamation about spots. "Yes, I couldn't imagine myself without my spots either. I've grown quite fond of my spots, however different they may be. Although I think blue is a lovely shade, much like your eyes." He laughed lightly again, stumbling a second for words when he realized what he said. Though pushed that away as he decided to continue with his compliment. "Which I must say, you have lovely eyes." Yes, they were full of curiosity and a hunger for knowledge, and that he adored within any creature. It reminded him of himself, always thirsting for the next knowledge trip.

His throat produced a light purr, green eyes looking at the smaller creature. "The thought is mutual, I've never met a creature such as yourself. So this is quite the pleasure." He tilted his head curiously at her, wondering exactly what kind of cat she was as well as her heritage, and being who he was, he just had to ask. "I don't mean to be a nosy nancy, but what exactly are you? We don't have pretty little creatures like you where I'm from, so...like you, I've never met one such as yourself."

Speech,

BG © Inadesign-stock