Stick 'em with the pointy end

Lyre

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2015, 03:49 PM
LYRE DIAMÁCHI

A voice entered her sense and Lyre tensed. Her vibrant gaze flit upwards to see a hulking male staring at her from a short distance away. Speak of the devil, she thought, allowing a wry smile to curl it's way onto her features. Her mind raced for a moment while deciding what to do. Something about the way he purred out his words made her cautious, but she smiled all the same. This femme was not ignorant to the ways of the world, and she fancied herself capable enough when it came to dealing with it's trials and tribulations. "Funny, I thought the same thing when I happened upon some scrawny little cur chowing down." Slowly, she rose to her feet, cocking her head at the male. What was he going to do..? "You know what they say," she provided in a light tone. "Great minds think alike."

Something inside her was itching, a mixture of irritation and curiosity. She was already worn out from the fight not two hours prior, and was in no mood for another, but she wasn't about to let this brute drive her off for free. She clung to the naive hope that maybe he just wanted to chat, but that nearly made her scoff. Seemed unlikely, all things considered. "I take it you're hungry," she drawled, a bit of her irritation seeping through despite her better efforts. Hell, she'd never claimed 'manners' as one of her strong suits.

"Talk" "You" Think