Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-10-2015, 09:53 PM

The huge lady was about ready to open her jaw to saw something, but Arian gave her a short glance. The bodyguard would settle herself down again as the pregnant Alpha watched the child. Though before she could answer Valentine showed his face. Arian was not aware that he was still an alpha blinking she smiled it was a nice surprise still. "Valentine, still have your crown I see. That makes this a bit easier for me." Arian dipped her head respectfully. Since he spoke Amachi's name she would be curious about that as well. "I didn't know you and Amachi knew each other." Amachi smiled a bit recalling her time at the lava pit.

"I came to speak about where Imperium stands with Sonticus. As you can see I'm pregnant so it's become a very important task that I find out who are my friends my foes and my neutrals. Currently my pack Sonticus is up north and we have alliances with Fiori and Abaven. I don't know you well but I would suggest and allie for you." Arian smiled at him. She didn't know him very well, but she was willing to give it a try. She only hoped that she would not regret the decision at a later date. Though, it was ultimately up to Valentine to decide that.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.