Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
07-10-2015, 11:28 PM
Perhaps it was not only pure disinterest that made it difficult to rule; truth be told, she was growing older and far more interested in the welfare of her children, rather than the prestige of ruling. There would never be a kingdom again like Seracia, nor like Valhalla, no matter how much she willed it. She simply didn't have it in her to try any longer. But it seemed that Leo just might..

She watched, somewhat restless, shifting her weight from one paw to the next. He initially seemed stunned - surely he had not anticipated this? - but he accepted after a long moment of silence. "Good," Epiphron said finally, letting a slow exhalation of air escape, relief flooding her. She didn't want Fiori to die. She wanted a permanent home for her family, and she had grown quite fond of these lands and the wolves that had chosen to stay here. "I will help you as much as you need." His expression grew joyed once again, and she mirrored it with a warm smile of her own. He was the only one in the pack that she trusted with this, and she was certain he wouldn't let her down. "Thank you, Leo. If only I could have given you a greater Kingdom. You would make a fine King."" She laughed quietly, moving to embrace him once again. Even if Fiori was not necessarily grand, it was home and it could only get better.