gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-11-2015, 01:23 AM
Renhett's eyebrow raised for a moment, her tail making a subtle wag behind her. However it wasn't out of happiness but of curiosity. There was always something to be seen, to be discovered. She knew how to handle herself in a fight and therefore she felt fear was only necessary when she automatically knew she could not win. Her flight or fight senses would be in drive at all times, but if her body felt relaxed she was more than welcome to approach a stranger. "You perhaps, I always walk that way when approaching someone. It's makes me seem more approachable. We'd never meet anyone knew if we just remained strangers." all previous friends, lovers, and enemies used to be strangers once.

Though her head turned towards the feathers in his mane, curious. "I suppose you could. Would you like some company? I've been bored all day and have been wanting entertainment so badly." her shoulders would wiggle a little. "You could tell me how you got that scar, and those feathers." already her brain was gathering information.