gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-11-2015, 01:54 AM
Renhett was happy he complied, somehow many males would simply shy away. Although she could look for more if she wanted, jumping up to follow the male. The last one she had come in contact with refused her offer. Now was not the time for the offer though, she would wait to see if he would make a move. As he explained the scar and the feathers she would nod her head. So, that went into the back of her head to add to the information that she now knew about him. She wouldn't shy away from his approach though, happy for the proximity. She felt connecting physically was just as important mentally.

"Unless you want my tragic life story I don't have much to share. My mother died giving birth to me and my siblings and my dad slipped off a cliff when I was nothing but a pup." Renhett would not speak of these things with pain they were simply learnings as she took them to be. Though she felt her whiskers twitch a little she would take a step closer to him closer to his left ear. "I already find you interesting." she would take it upon herself to sit close to him. Letting her heat wave off onto his chest as she felt his own indeed memorizing his scent as well.