gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-11-2015, 02:28 AM
A simple giggle would escape the throat of the female, the feeling of electricity quickly caught up in her veins. Perhaps it was because Renhett always wanted to test her skills of trying to wrap a man around her tail. She did it just as easily as any female though, perhaps her father would be rather disappointed in her who knew. As she playfully nipped at his shoulder she would step away from him, her tail wiggling slightly as she turned her rump to him. "Perhaps I am, does that bother you?" Her ruby eyes blinked almost like she was fluttering them at him.

"I'm an information gatherer, a healer of mind and body. I find physical importance in every mental note I take. If that means sex, well that, it could tell a lot about a wolf. Sometimes, sex is just sex, for others it might hold a deeper meaning but it's a basic animal drive." She certainly hoped she would not be rejected like last time. It had been rather disappointing for that fact. Renhett turned around again to face him face to to face, her ears pulling forward to listen to him.