gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-11-2015, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2015, 01:00 PM by Lillianna.)

The laughter died down, though her eyes still twinkled with amusement. She needed that, and she loved that he, a stranger, had joined in with teh laughter... and the teasing back. She laughed again. "Really? Should I test that out?" she questioned with a grin as he approached. She also took a few steps forward, until she was only a couple feet from him. She stretched her neck out to his shoulder, taking a couple of loud sniffs before leaning back, looking up at him and saying, "Nope. You smell nice and flowery to me."

She returned his question with a shake of the head and another smile. It was clear he wasn't around here because otherwise he wouldn't have asked that - though, maybe he'd be willing to explore with her? It'd be so much more interesting with a companion such as him. "No. I'm currently residing in Abaven; I've come out here to explore. I came from the south east... Wanted to explore the southwest since I have never been here before." The words flowed from her mouth with nary a stutter, and her own eyes widened at her admission. She had never mentioned to Motif where she had come from.

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.