gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
07-11-2015, 02:08 PM

(This song is rated M for a few curse words)

The night went sleepless for her, part of her had her heart racing the other with tensed muscles all around her. Watching over the young pup was no easy task, every now and then Arian would enter to explain to her how to take care of the sick child. However, any other evaluation would have to wait until the young one was awake. With the sun coming up over the mountains Amachi watched it through the cracks in the icy hull. Warm with comfort, it wasn't until the tiny creature started moving that Amachi blinked to look at her. She was afraid clearly, but too weak to flight. Amachi let out a shrill whine from her snout as a sign she was not going to hurt the young pup now that she was awake.

"I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Amachi, I'm going to me your new mother." It almost sounded as if she had stolen the pup away. Yet she firmly believed that she could do something here. Her ears pulled back to the edges of her skull. "Are you hungry? The alphess of this pack can take very good care of you, make you big and strong. Medicine is something that makes you feel better that you can eat with food." her eyes were soft, wide eyed. Trying to comfort the little one with soft tones.

""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]