size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-11-2015, 02:28 PM
I DON'T WANT THAT FOR YOU.
Despite spending an entire season in Abaven, Limno felt brand new. She had held a hunt and yet the turn out was a mesely two wolves. She would definitely try better next time, though her head raising to a newcomer the scent was fairly fresh on this one. A sudden smile crossed on her face, her thoughts innocent. If someone was new, than perhaps since Limno felt new it would be easier to connect with the other woman. A light wag of her tail came along to the stranger even if she simply hovered. There was no need to be shy of Limno pack was family and she and Quelt she wasn't sure sometimes of what their situation was.

Pulling herself up on all fours she would approach her. "You must be new, my name is Limno Rivers." she introduced herself to start, dipping her head to the female. Limno had to say, she was rather pretty. That fur looked nearly like it glistened in the sunlight. The brown hued lady herself looked more like her brother than she did her sister, since their sister had taken after their father. It was interesting in that fact.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN