Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
07-11-2015, 07:59 PM
His mood could, at times, be unpredictable. While he was generally quite amiable, he was quick to the defense when he felt offended or threatened, despite his overall good nature. His annoyance faded quickly as she apologized, his muscles growing lax once again as his posture grew less guarded. And her acknowledgment that he could be part deer, even if she was only humoring him, brought another smile to his lips.  "If only I was so lucky," he commented with a happy sigh.  "Not just a deer, a reindeer. Have you ever seen them? They have much thicker coats and wide hooves, built for the snow and mountains."  There was certainly a difference, and he was happy to explain if she had any interest in listening.

The thought of using his tusks in a fight was not a new one to him.  "Hm," he mused gently. He grew more relaxed as he leaned against the cave wall, even letting his head fall slack on his shoulders.  "Perhaps they might me, if the opportunity presented himself." Briefly, the brute imagined impaling an enemy on one of them - certainly it could cause some injury if he managed to spear someone through the soft of their throat, but he wasn't going to voice his thoughts on this matter. Not right now. Still, her compliment elicited another soft laugh.

"I've seen quite a few, yes," Aki would admit with a slow nod. The quiet of the cavern with its stale, damp air was relaxing and he blinked slowly as he let his mind wander.  "I've never met a rainbow wolf. But besides these tusks, I look quite plain. Just like the rest of my family."  The Jarvela clan had never varied wildly in appearance. They sported dark coats with various red markings, and only when he'd ventured to Alacritia had he realized that things were not always quite the same as where he'd come from.  "And though you - perhaps blending in with others easily - your soul shines brightly through that pale coat and blue eyes, and it is a beautiful soul indeed. I have met many wolves, and of this I am certain." He was being honest, with no intent to flatter, and he would add a shrug to the end of his comment.

table by argent/neffs