gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-11-2015, 08:45 PM

When Shai's soft bark told them of the prey he had scavenged, she would move back to her sleepy baby and pick her up by the scruff of the neck before taking her to where Shai waited with the kill. She gently placed Vail on the grass beside the kill, before tearing off a chunk and leaving it beside Vail so she could get straight to the meat and find it easily. Once Vail was sorted she moved over to Shai to kiss his cheek and smile at him. She knew she hadn't had much time for him lately, not with their new daughter and the complications. He however had been patient, and constantly hunting for his growing family, and there when she needed him. She didn't know what she had ever done to deserve Shai, and the family he had created with her but there was nothing in the world she would change about it.

“Shai, there's a new edition to our pack, one I specifically asked Allen to allow to join, her name is Lillianna, she's the daughter of my best friend. Mira, she left Abaven a little while ago and I didn't quite expect her little daughter to pop up.. but as far as I know she came her looking for me and Bass and has no where else in the world to go” she would, in a jumble, try to explain the new recruit and her tie to Motif, speaking softly to not disturb their daughter.
""