gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-11-2015, 10:44 PM

Leo saw the obvious relief when he agreed to his mother's proposition. As nervous and excited about the whole thing he was it was good to see that relief from her. He had seen so much tension in her lately that is made him smile just to see her smile. He really was a momma's boy at the end of the day. He smiled gratefully when she offered her help since he was very sure that he would need as much guidance as she could offer. He was going into all of this fairly blind and very inexperienced, but he felt very lucky to have his mother who had more experience at leading a pack than anyone he could think of and to have a pack that was largely made of wolves who were his family in some form.

He returned her embrace as she spoke of how she wished Fiori was in a greater state for him, but he was quick to deny it once their eyes met again. "You've given me a great Kingdom. You've given us all a home and we're all safe here, what more can we really ask for? And it just means we have plenty of room to grow."He grinned as he slowly got more acclimated to the idea and the nervous shock was replaced by excited eagerness. "You'll be on my Council, won't you? I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have on it."

"Talk" "You" Think