gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-11-2015, 11:04 PM

Laufey returned her growing need. She would allow herself to be engulfed in his warmth and his scent. Both wolves found themselves drowning in raw, desperate affection. Hani's breath caught more than once as the brute towered over. He was so powerful, so strong above her, but gentle in an odd way as well. Between giggles and kisses, Hani's voice would roll out, a little squeaky and flirty, but also a little thick and sultry. Maybe it was the fruit or maybe Hani's heat, but when Laufey sought to take her, Hani would allow readily. In her mind, she wanted nothing more than to give herself to him in that moment, the consequences completely forgotten for the time being.

-FADE-

After it was over, Hani lay half under the brute, still panting and giggling softly at the ripples of warmth that flowed through her body. She remembered her heat, but in the fog of the fruit she had consumed, it seemed more like a silly fact to her than a repercussion, though she would definitely feel differently later. Her giggles grew a little louder until she snorted, "Okay, okay, I didn't think about this until just now, but, like, Laufey-" she grinned at him as if she was about to tell the funniest joke in the world, "I'm in heat! Get it? This is totally gonna make me pregnant!" She giggled, rolling away from the brute to stand, "How didn't I think of this before, Laufeeey?" she snickered. Oh man, she could use some drugs right now, she thought. That's what she needed after eating those fruit and sleeping with that man. The only thing better for her right now would be if she could find her medicine and float cheerfully off to a higher state, "Hmm, Laufeyy, I'm gonna go now, but come by some other time okaaaay?" She threw him a wink before turning and trotting unsteadily off with a stupidly wide grin on her face. Time for her medicine!

"speak"