gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
07-12-2015, 11:08 AM
He'd let her kiss him as much as she wanted, and he still wouldn't have been satisfied by the amount. It was almost surprising how devoted he'd become to the love of his life, and if you'd told him this was where he'd be when he'd first come to Abaven he probably wouldn't have believed you. Now though? Motif just had to ask him and the task would be done. He had fallen completely for this woman he'd built up a family with. They hadn't gotten it right in the beginning but no one could tell him that they weren't heading in the right direction.

She'd mutter a couple of tasks for him briefly mentioning Shaye as an additional gatherer for their growing family, "I would gladly run my feet of for you and our family." He;d whisper back with a calm smile, moving closer to her as he did so. He'd nuzzle into her neck gently as he got her to talk about their tiny daughter who was still having a blast chewing her meal. He was relieved to hear that she had a slight bit of sight, but it seemed that even with that small blessing came a nasty curse. She hadn't even been out that long today and she was already showing signs of the sun being too much for her. Rhythm would need to create some kind of protection from the sun, he had no idea how she was going to do it, nor how well Vail was going to react to having something smothered all over her when she wanted to go out and play. "As soon as Rhythm shows Shaye how to make it I'm sure the girls could turn in into some kind of game. I'm afraid that Vail might feel.. like it singles her out though. Do you think it would be too much of a waste if I tried it with her the first couple of times?"
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]