gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
07-12-2015, 11:16 AM
Shai's massive feet would shuffle forward as he heared the call, it was his turn to watch Vail, and somehow.. he'd lost her. He hadn't quite gotten around to telling Motif yet, wouldn't that have been a disaster. He wanted to find her on his own first, but the call would interrupt that. His place within the pack would be compromised if he didn't show up, but he needed to find his daughter. Maybe he could go and convince the rest of those gathered to just help him look for a moment?

He'd move with a quickness, not directly towards the meeting but he would continue his search on the way there. Finding a whole lot of nothing. Pierced ears would fall to his skull as he made his way into the clearing, his eyes on Allen as he strode forward. "Allen I need a favor," Little did he know that same girl he was searching for was literally right behind him about to mess with Lilli, who he also didn't see. "I can't find Vail." His ears still plastered to his head as he spoke, "I might be late in attending." Not that he wanted to, but he had to find Vail before Motif.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]