Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-12-2015, 11:37 AM
.ooc. Sea and Keanai lemme know if the PP is too much and i'll change it.

They hadn't been done playing when Vail began to feel her skin grow uncomfortable, the two girls were having way too much fun for her to stop just because her skin prickled. She continued to run and jump and play in the sun, enjoying the sight that she had and the good company that her momma had let her have. She and Lilli were gonna be best friends. As their games grew to a close the odd feeling just increased, by now the noon day sun was beginning its descent but it was barely beyond its zenith in the sky. Vail's light pink skin was slowly turning red. By the time it really started to hurt it was too late for Vail, she was burned bad.

It seemed like all of a sudden she really started to hurt, Where ever the sun touched her she'd feel her skin burn. Not that she knew the sun was the cause. She just knew that she hurt and would not try to hide that fact. Vail would scream out, terrified at the sudden pain that seemed to wrap around her. Lilli probably freaked out as Vail fell to the ground in a heap, crying her poor little eyes out because she hurt so bad. Motif appeared from nowhere it seemed like, pretty much as soon as she screamed out. Though as Motif went to grab her child and bring her back to the den Vail would squeal in pain once more, her mother holding on to the burnt skin hurt even more than the sun's harmful touch. She'd cry all the way back to the den, and despite wanting her mother to put her down more than anything she wouldn't struggle because that only hurt worse. How far away was the den?
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]