gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
KatG2
07-12-2015, 12:25 PM

Feli was quick to speak up after he assured Kalliope that she would be taken care of. Frith would smile at the boy and nod as Fate came rushing up and asked if he could spar with his cousin. "Of course, Fate." He hadn't decided if he was going to hold a lesson or just allow them to break off into spars. He figured by the time everyone had shown up who was going to show up he'd have a good idea. Aslan was next, followed quickly by Miksa. Thse two boys seemed a pretty good match up. At least from what Frith could tell, this would also be a good chance to watch and see what kind of skills the newer members might or might not have. While Frost brought up the rear. He was glad to see the effort she was going to put in by coming. "Frost, come here." He had decided what he would do. "Feli and Fate will spar and Aslan and Miska as well. Frost and Kalli, you two kind of will. I'm going to give Kalli a little extra help." He'd look to Frost, offering her a real chance to step up and help out a pack member in her learning. "Alright you four, I'll be watching."

He'd look back to the two women before him, "Frost, will you stand a meter from Kalli. Right in front of her." He move to stand far enough away he could watch and instruct. "Alright Kalliope, we'll start with offensive as I hope you know a little about defending yourself. Show me how you might attack Frost."

""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]