gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-12-2015, 05:51 PM
There was quick reply about Epiphron, Leo's mother as it happened, before they got into the real talks. She was fine, but recently gave her son the reigns. How much older was the woman to him, and when would he be stepping down to offer the throne to the next most capable offspring? Hopefully not for a while. His brood still had some training ahead of them before he could comfortably step down, not that he really wished the weight of leadership on any of them. They were showing themselves as more than capable wolves, but he wasn't ready to see them with so much responsibility.

Frith would take the polite compliment Leo offered with a simple nod, having Abaven to one side and Fiori to another helped him sleep better at night. Leo offered more than just peace at the border. Having the packs interact seemed excellent, there had only been two real spars at the last training. "I can see a frieldy rivalry budding," He'd answer with a smile as Leo finished. "You will most certainly be invited to the Festival that will be held in the Fall, though I hope we can do something sooner. Lots of minds need learning in Threar, and our teachers are relatively few." He'd admit, though he and Novella did their both to teach it wasn't always the most advanced.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]