gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
07-12-2015, 10:39 PM
Gaia was most certainly pregnant, even through the weight she'd started to gain with Orchid's prompting of eating more. There was do denying the baby bump she was now sporting. She'd mostly tried to avoid the rest of the pack so far, so unless they smelled the pregnancy on her she doubted that anyone had been able to guess. She hadn't wanted Voltage to say anything to anyone else until they were certain that this was the path they were on. Well, she was certain. There was still an underlying fear that lingered in the pit of her stomach and the back of her head. She knew a little bit better what to expect, but that didn't mean she felt better. She was still throwing up at random intervals and was all around feeling yucky. She couldn't imagine that she'd been easy to live with either, being moody and getting fat. How Voltage kept that smile true in his voice she'd never know. She hadn't quite realized how much joy the litter growing inside her might bring. She was usually in the den that she and Volt shared, that was where she was now. Freewing lingered at the entrance as she rested, growing babies was some hard work. She was rather close to sleeping when they started kicking at her, with a soft "oh," she'd lean up and nudge at her stomach, feeling inside and out how rambunctious these little ones were going to be already.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]