size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
07-13-2015, 07:57 AM
She resisted the urge to roll her eyes - barely - when the big yearling bratted at her. Hulking around being as though he were a god and being rude to all and sundry.. If Angelus had spoken that way to someone, size or not she'd put him in the dirt and make him apologize! Well, depending on who it was really - she might have let him get away with sassing his granny Cat if she were still around - but answering someone friendly with surliness wasn't acceptable. She may have swatted this brat, too, if it weren't for the Armada lurking. She didn't know which way that Sin would land if it came down to a fight and she wasn't going to risk Rhythm's pretty little head by correcting a nuisancey child. She smirked at Sin in return as he finally decided to pop out of the bushes, the expression not faltering a bit when he growled at Rhythm, though the tip of her tail twitched like a hunting cat's.

"Now, Sin," she chided, "we're all friends here. We can play nice. Maybe we could trade something for your help. Tough guy like you I'm sure you get banged up a lot, you could probably use a once over by a healer." Her eyes slid to the young dire, her smile not faltering. "Cascade Saxe, Rhythm Destruction, and Sin Armada," she informed him cheerfully, indicating each wolf whose name she spoke. "See, no strangers here. Now I can't speak for 'strange' since I probably am that."
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!