size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
07-13-2015, 06:05 PM
SERAPHIM IMPERIALIS

Phim chuckled as the girl minced forward. She claimed he smelled just fine, and he was glad to remember actually taking the time to clean his fur only a day before. Let no one say he wasn't lucky! The boy chuckled and rolled his eyes, refraining from commenting as the girl began to speak again. She would tell him of a pack called Abaven, and it was somewhat familiar to him. He was pretty sure that one of the femmes who liked his Daddy had a sibling there, or... something. "I'm from Imperium, in the south, but I'm out wandering too!" he claimed proudly, as if there were any other way to speak of his Daddy's pack. "My father is Valentine." It didn't occur to him that Valentine might not be a name she was familiar with, so he smiled on with blind adoration. Phim sat down with a thump, tail rustling amongst the grass and leaf litter below. He cocked his head to the side and asked, "What's your home like? I've never been that far away before." Someday though, he promised himself, that would change. He wanted to see everything, as much as he could! In the mean time though, hearing about it was good too.

"Talk" "You" Think

Phim's family members are always allowed in his threads, whether specified or not!