An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-14-2015, 10:09 AM
This is how Ash accidentally kidnaps a young pup

As he doubled back, Ashmedai readied himself for the tag. The pup tagged him and Ash slowed down, smiling at the little pup cheered for himself. He'd laugh at the little pup and mention, "You're fun too!" An idea came to him. This pup wasn't his family. This pup wasn't related to him at all, "Hey, uhh, what was your name again?" He'd either plain forgotten, or this friend didn't tell him yet, "How about we're friends? I'm your big friend and you can be my small friend! Since I'm the leader, that makes you... uhh..." what was another word for not leader that wasn't servant? Ash thought for a moment, going over all the ranks he could think of in a pack, "Uhh, how about I'm the leader and you're my lead. Like a leader leads, so you can be the lead to my leader!" That made sense, right? Right?

"Ash talks" 'Ash thinks(sometimes)'

Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.