Kaerf

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-14-2015, 01:15 PM

Kaerf would raise an eyebrow at her, what exactly was she playing at? It seemed like any other delusion to him, oh so sweet and vexing. His body would fully turn to face her, gray and black pelt rippling with the apparent muscle mass that he held. If his other more violent self appeared he'd be safe, to what avail though waking up to dead and broken bodies every morning he woke up like he was cursed. His tail wouldn't tuck itself, it hung somewhat for he couldn't exactly read her. As she explained he came more to understand perhaps he belonged here and didn't belong here at the same time.

"I don't even know what I'm going to do half the time. I black out, I wake up covered in someone else's blood, sometimes bodies remaining. I see and hear things that apparently are not there." Kaerf would explain to her, and now was starting to distrust her himself. "Kaerf Riapsed." he said his fairly odd name. His parents hadn't been entirely stable like himself, it was backwards of what they believed many of them to be. Despair Freak.

"Talk"
This character is prone to unpredictable acts of violence, he suffers from Schizophrenia and blood is a trigger to his violent fits.