ardent

Rise and Shine, Sunshine!

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2015, 04:07 PM

Never too old to be with her. Those words made Allen smile, perhaps more than he should have. He would lean into his beloved Nona, taking comfort in her very presence. Her words were soothing, reassuring. He would be a good father protective and strong, a role model that they could all look up to. She looked up to him, as he did to her, as a source of comfort and security for what was to come. They could continue to press on because they had each other. He would accept the returned kiss, his mind quiet with thought.

“I’ve no doubt in the world you’ll be a strong role model for our children as well, my beloved.” He would lick her forehead as she settled her head under his own. “It’s funny how when you’re in love your other half can make you feel that way, huh? It is exactly how you make me feel, my Nona.” He would smile warmly. “There is an unwavering sense of security whenever I’m with you.”

“It is better that the feeling is mutual though, is it not?” He would hold her close, closing his eyes. “Nona... There is something else I must do soon, however. Something that I will need you to back me up on should things not go so well...” His voice would take a more serious tone for a moment.

“I don’t know if you’ve heard yet but I... Well... I’m Azat of Abaven for the time being.” Allen would let a small grin pass onto his lips. “So we’re going to have quite the interesting life ahead of us for a while. Parents... Alphaship...”

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah