Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
07-14-2015, 08:10 PM

The voice of a stranger called to her. Lior would lift her gaze, her light blue orbs falling on a girl that looked as though she'd been plucked from the sky itself. Her jaw would gape slightly for but a moment. But then Lior would compose herself, clearing her throat and dipping her head. "Ah, yes ma'am I am." Lior would dip her head, feeling a swelling of pride as she admitted that fact. "However I'm afraid that I'm not very skilled yet. I was learning once upon a time within Ebony, but I'm afraid that is ages ago now." The girl would frown some.

Why had this woman asked if she was a healer? Was she looking for a teacher too? Oh great... now she just felt ridiculous... how could she call herself a healer without the proper experience? She would shuffle her black paws nervously upon the sand, frowning some. "Sorry if I'm uh... not what you're expecting." She would try to shift the subject, speaking up once more. "Are you related to Glacier?" With a coat like that, she surely had to be, right?

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]