Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-14-2015, 08:21 PM

Nako. She was blessed with a name, and honestly she wasn't sure what his role would be after this. Part of her cared not. Her children would still know love. They would be raised with such tenderness and care.  She would shake her head at the apologies, speaking in a soft tone. "There is no reason to apologize, Nako." The female would say softly. "I wanted this. Wanted the babies that will come from this. You are a blessing in my life." The female would find a sparkle in her eyes now, letting her head rest on her paws. Her eyes would close, and she would feel the closeness of the male at her side as she began to speak again.

"I do not expect you to stay with me." She would begin. "Nor would I bar you should you ever get the notion to visit us. They are your children as much as mine. Though I will tell them only if you ever desire it." Her words continued to come softly. "But I swear it... these children will be well cared for. I do not mate without knowing what it might bring, nor wanting it." Her voice would begin to get lower.

"You're warm."

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Table by:: Eve

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]