Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-14-2015, 10:48 PM
Alrighty boys and girls, due to inactivity and the remainders of the Kaname family moving into Fiori  (thread in progress) Mouse and I have decided to put Rune and Alamea's youngest son back up for adoption.

Icarius is litter mate to Sarai and I'm sure all three of us would like to see him be decently close with his sister. His profile can be found here.
We'd like to see him keep a darker alignment since that has yet to really be explored within this family, though it should be within reason since Alamea who is the only present parent at the moment is on the lighter end of the spectrum. His name is also to stay the same.

Unfortunatly due to the original design not being one of the ones Mouse or I came up with he will require a redesign. There are a few designs you can choose from if you'd like: 1-4 5 6 or 7  

And of course you're free to design you're own with both Alamea and Rune's design and genes in mind.

Onto the app:
Code:
<b> OOC Name:</b>
<b> Alignment:</b>
<b> Personality:</b> Even if keeping original personality please re-write in your own words. Must meet site requirements.
<b> Design:</b> Please list either the design number or a link to your own ref.
<b> Appearance:</b> Must meet site requirement.

There is currently no deadline but once Mouse and I feel satisfied with apps we will let everyone know it's closing in a week and any WIP apps must be finished by then to be considered.