Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-14-2015, 11:19 PM

It wouldn’t take too long for Sarai to begin acting up again and Alamea looked down at the small girl with a mixture of weariness and empathy. It seemed her youngest children would give her a harder time than her first litter had. The tiny child would loudly declare she wasn’t happy here and marched away. The snowy woman twisted so as to watch her daughter make her retreat, though she wanted to jump to her paws and grab the child she wasn’t eager to jostle poor Icarius and was glad when Eirik stepped in to stop her.

Only a moment after an older woman approached and Alamea was briefly relieved to recognize some of the Adravendi features she bore. The woman introduced herself and asked what she could do for them but before the snowy woman could reply Sarai would loudly speak her mind. “Sarai!” She snapped, once more twisting around to fix her youngest daughter with a disapproving look. “Don’t be rude.”

Then she once more looked upon Epiphron. Keiki would join them then and she gently nosed her larger daughter’s cheek in an attempt to comfort her child before finally speaking again. “I do hope you’ll forgive my daughter, it’s been hard for her… it’s been hard for all of us.” She fixed the woman with a weary stare. “I am looking for a place to raise my family. I cannot promise it will be permanent but till such time that their father- till such time that my husband returns we will be loyal to you and you’re pack… if you’ll allow us.”

Speech,