Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-15-2015, 06:04 PM

Ylva kept her gaze on the woman, her light green optics not even bothering to leave the woman's. Her scent was rather mixed with oak and maple, making it rather intoxicating to say the least. She gave a small sigh, standing up and lifting her back, right paw as she came out into the light more, her leg that was broken was more noticeable to the woman now. At least it was splinted and she was able to save it, however, she was still in tremendous pain but the dame didn't dare show it.

"I was not trying to hurt Shiki. He is too submissive and in doing so could get him into much more harmful situations. I, however, was trying to show him that he had to be strong and powerful in order to survive, otherwise, there would have been a higher chance that someone could take advantage or kill him. I know you wouldn't want that. Akemi.
" Her voice was lighter and more sincere, she was trying to speak the truth and try to be kind toward the older woman.

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.