Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-15-2015, 07:58 PM
Voltage would press a gentle kiss upon her skull as she nuzzled into him, humming in delight at the affection. God, he loved her, and loved her so dearly. While she was so shaken by this turn of events Voltage couldnt help but feel sheer, bright elation. It was like a miracle amongst the sadness they had recently faced. When she mentioned his children his ears would life and hed try and hide his large smile in her fur. He tried hard to keep his excitment in check, knowing it might make Gaia feel even more...odd about this. She was terrified, he knew that, so he didnt want to make her feel any other ill feelings. But, oh he was so excited. "Well, they are mine." He said with a warmness on his voice. "On my best days i still cant manage to sit still too long." He would chuckle then, moving around to her front to watch her stomach, leaning his cheek on the top of her head. Ears would perk then, eyes wide as he saw the movement, breath suddenly caught in his throat. "Oh Gaia, I have never seen such a thing.." He whispered in delight. He was in love with a miracle, he knew that. Everything about Gaia was a blessing, and now she held his dreams and wishes and grew them within her, giving them life. "Does it hurt too much? Perhaps Orchid has a way to...calm them down, or something." He whispered, still at awe and staring at her belly where his children were slowly growing.