Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
07-15-2015, 08:55 PM

It would be a lie to say that Valentine was disinterested in Aki's tusks. They interested him a great deal. If Valentine hadn't been so accustomed to wolves commenting on his height he just might have devoted more of his attention to the rogue's protruding chompers, but since he was and in turn, was aware of how tiring having the same conversation over and over was, he didn't. He recognized that there was more to this stranger than just his tusks.

Feeling comfortable with the situation and confident in his ability to defend himself should it take a dark turn, Valentine slowly seated himself as Aki spoke. Chuckling, he commented, "Spoken like a true gypsy."

What of himself? As Aki had, Valentine shrugged before replying cryptically, "Then you would be wrong...and right." He was an odd, volatile mix of impossible things. "I'm a wanderer with a home to return to. As you do, I go wherever the wind blows, but," he dipped his head in acknowledgment of his inferiority, "I go home."

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.