Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-16-2015, 12:42 PM
Voltage sighed happily, shifting to press a kiss in the top of her head. He couldnt imagine how difficult pregnancy was, it certainly wasnt a miracle he could ever create. So he tried his very best to help her through it. But there was only so much he could do. "Oh, my little cloud" He whispered softly. "Do you even know how in love with you I am? It grows more by the day." He'd chuckle softly, nuzzling in her fur. He sighed softly then, glancing towards her belly once more. "Im rather surprised we've managed to hide it so long. My family can be a nosy bunch. When I met you practically everyone knew the say after." With a chuckle he'd move to lay by her side, his muzzle resting lightly on the crest of her back if shed let him. "Probably because I couldnt wipe the smile off my face" He chuckled, closing his eyes slightly as he held her. He had always wanted this, love and a family of his own. He had taken on a fatherly role at a young age, but it felt nice to know he would be a real father soon, to children of their own. And their family would be normal, it would feel like he was more part of this earth than he had been before. With another sigh he'd open his eyes and glance back towards her rounded belly, smiling. "How many...do you think there are?" He whispered.