Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-16-2015, 02:05 PM

Ylva's eyes would widen still, but she listened to the dame with interest. So, her family had up and disappeared? Her family was killed and she and her brother were the only survivors. She hoped that she would find her demonic sibling and, hopefully, he would stay with Sin and also work for him. Sin had chosen her as a mate, despite there being his primary mate, but, she was willing to make sure that she did everything he asked for and did it correctly. Her mint optics shimmered slightly as she looked to the sky.

"I do appreciate your help, Ashelia. I guess things do happen for a reason, however, such things can also make you take your last breath. My sibling and I watched as our family was killed by an enemy pack, and that made us who we are...heartless. I do have a bit of a kind heart, but, my brother, he would not care who he is with, he would do anything to either have a good time or kill. I am warning you since we are friends, you do not want to cross paths with my brother."
She explained, her eyes meeting the dame's own eyes.

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.