Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
07-16-2015, 07:10 PM

A clumsy start soon turned into an explanation that froze him in place. The comment he'd made to Cascade before the fight had been lighthearted; he knew she acted for a reason. She always did. However her motives had been unknown to him until now. And now, knowing what he did, Valentine was at a loss for words. To sum it up, he was grateful. Those three little words didn't do his feelings justice.

Valentine sneaked a peek over at the lingering stragglers, trying to gauge their attentiveness and in turn the sanctity of his and Cascade's conversation. They were all drifting away so he was confident that their conversation was private. Nevertheless he intended to keep his voice low enough for her ears only.

Stepping forward Valentine sought to reach out and affectionately brush his lips across Cascade's scarred nose. "I think our definitions of beauty are different." He did not know what to say. Only two words came to mind and they did not convey the depth of what he was feeling. Valentine said them anyway. "Thank you." He sought her gaze in the hopes of gauging her reaction while he tried to find the right words. "That means a lot to me. I need a partner. Someone who can do what I do and," his eyes never left hers, "I think no one is better suited for the position than you."

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.