Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-16-2015, 08:38 PM

Amachi was silent as she observed, she knew if she had chipped in and agree'd with the opposing side Arian would be angry with her. Quiet honestly she herself felt this had been a bad idea it was Arian who pushed on and wanted to still do as she thought was right. Her gray eyes looked over at Valentine for a moment, pushing a smile through her maw as a greeting towards him. Arian's eyes moved over Amachi for a moment than back to valentine she smiled though. Staying calm. "You make valid points Valentine, I will not defend my claims seeing as you seem to have a brighter idea." her tail flicked sensing how uncomfortable Amachi felt.

"I wish your pack well, and perhaps I should do something for mine that would benefit them more than myself." she dipped her head before turning the other way. Amachi standing up for a moment, stayed behind for a single moment. "It was nice to see you again Valentine, and Cascade thank you for talking with Arian. You two might have put some sense into her head. Goodbye Ashemedai, make sure you make your father proud." she grinned before turning to follow behind Arian.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.