Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-16-2015, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2015, 11:08 PM by Vail.)

Vail liked to play right outside the den, there were a lot of creepy crawlies that liked to get on her fur when she sat in one place too long. It was a fun game to eat them up wherever they disturbed her fur. She could't see a single one, but she didn't miss either. She liked snacking on bugs, and would hesitate to do so as she lingered outside. Mommy and Daddy were asleep inside, they'd told her she could play outside as long as she stayed close or left with someone the trusted. For now though she was lone, just happily eating the bugs that dared to climb up her form. She would giggle amusedly as she chewed them, amazed that they continued to come no matter how many of their comrades she ate. Ants were the most frequent, there were lots of those she ate. The butterflies were few and far between but they tasted bad anyway with their tiny bodies and gross dusty wings. Her favorites were the crickets, followed closely by grass hoppers. There were a few other bugs she did not have names for but most of them were foul anyway. Like that stink bug she'd ate once..
""  

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]