Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-17-2015, 12:37 AM

Arian would try to stop her sobbing, her front paws covering her eyes could not be good should an enemy show up. When she scented someone, her hackles would shoot up, her ears pinned and teeth bared. However, did her eyes deceive her when she saw Vereux and once he spoke her fur began to relax. He was the last wolf she wanted to see right now. Yfir's scent clinging to his fur, it made her growl slightly as he spoke and sat next to her. Head turning away from his direction, in an obvious show of distress.

"Nothing you should care about." she snorted mildly. Her lungs burned, as did her body. Hatred and depression all mixed into one. She wanted to rip something apart, and since Vereux was in close proximity he would be subjected to her angry words. "You're so called alphess decided to call me weak worthless, told me to run back to the south where I belong. I am no fool, I know what I'm doing. Just because I want to know what's going on around me doesn't mean I should be called weak. Imperium too, they don't know me, they saw the old me for sure but I'll show them. Vereux, Yfir might be next and that is no exception to you." she snapped turning her head towards him. Arian would stand to her feet hackles raised.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.