Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-17-2015, 01:00 AM

Her anger only grew when he went to speak. Yelling at her, it frustrated her deeply. Why couldn't he just see, why couldn't he see the pain she was in. She was losing herself, she didn't want to lie to her friends but she was afraid of losing them. As the words flew from his mouth her eyes opened wide. Albino king, perhaps Vereux was her enemy after all? He was the son of the man who took someone away from her. However he had been different, totally different. His jaws came to snap right near her own face. Making her let out a surprised yelp as she instinctively backed away from him. Her scarred face looking up at him as she let a thin growl escape her throat.

"Really you want to snap at me now? What would your pack think of that, attacking me without permission? Do you honestly think your own feelings take precedence over mine. I know what I'm doing! Why can't anyone see that! I have blood of royals in me and even I disgrace that. I have a demon growing in my heart and that just very well be passed onto my children! I don't even want to be here, but I'm rooted by the people I know who are eventually just going to be ripped away from underneath my feet." she took a step forward slightly. "Let me make one thing clear." she started to lower her voice. "I don't give a damn about you."

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.