Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
07-17-2015, 03:04 AM

It hurt, plainly put. He hadn't meant to push her that far, and yet she looked him in the eye and told him flat out that she didn't give a damn about him. His heart tore itself into pieces, coldly placing itself on a shelf so it could collect spiderwebs. He was about to open his mouth to say something, but a large female stepped between them. His green eye coming to settle upon Avalon, the one he had sent to Sonticus thinking that it would be good for her. He backed up, narrowing his eye and giving a snort. No longer feeling sorry that his feelings had been hurt by a simple pregnant female.

"Somehow I don't think you'd understand Avalon. Despite all I've done for Arian she tells me to my face that I don't know anything and she doesn't give a shit about me. Well fucking great, it isn't as if I have a heart anyway isn't that true you slut." he let his chest sieze up on him so he could let out a shivering breath. He looked at Avalon, "She didn't tell you what she did as a slave did she? How she willingly slept with every woman and man in sight. It's a surprise how she never got pregnant with any of their litters. If it hadn't been for me, she would still be there but she'd probably still be enjoying it like the whore she is." his tail frizzed up. He was angry he was hurt, suddenly he had been reverting back to his childhood days of calling names.

?I speak?