Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-17-2015, 03:10 AM

Before Vereux could say anything else Avalon showed up. Arian felt her tail bristle like a squirrel, she didn't want this. She was sick and tired of everything in her life going wrong, as her eyes slowly showed signs of distress. The anger quickly turned into sadness, when Avalon asked what was going on she didn't answer simply turned her head to look away from them. Her ears responding as Vereux spoke, she winced at every word he said. Not because it hurt, it did but, because it was true. Even here she had fought temptation for Cypress' sake. Her eyes moved to the ground as she angrily looked at Avalon.

"Vereux is part of an enemy pack. Yfir has done us wrong and as soon as my children are born I'll be holding a meeting to raid them. Go running to tell your alphess for all I care." she hissed at Vereux. "Even if what you say is the truth, there's no point in hiding who I am anymore is there? I'm sick and tired of being treated like trash which is exactly what she did." her front paws dug into the ice. She felt tears fall from her face. "Come on Avalon let's go home." her body turned and she started back towards the ship.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.