gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-17-2015, 06:21 PM
Novella was pregnant, and as such he'd been more paranoid than usual. Though he'd let himself relax a little with the coming of spring, vacation didn't last very long. He had to prepare for the coming of his newest children, and with that came extra patrols on the border, more hunting, to feed his wife and the pups that grew within her. After their rough winter Frith needed to be vigilant about the prey that lived in his borders. These were his animals and more than ever he wanted to keep them as so.

He was half asleep as he started out for the midnight patrol, the borders were usually quiet and he had no reason to suspect any ill will from any of the other packs. He really hadn't expected to find was he did. They were silent, and he might have missed them had they not come into the territory at a point that was relatively close to his den. His alarms would go off, and Frith would go from blundering half asleep, to a spitting ball of fury. He'd charge up to the leader of the group, knowing full well he could be completely alone in defending his home. He'd made a commitment to the wolves within, not just his children, to keep them safe. He would prove those vows now.

"Halt. You have crossed into Threar's borders. Turn and leave now." Hackles bristled and his voice held a commanding tone that rarely filtered through his throat. He'd hold himself proudly, ready to take on the whole of this thieving group.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]