gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
07-17-2015, 07:10 PM

As the wolves began to gather, he was rather impressed with the turn out. Though his wife was not to be seen, not that he would try to become too concerned over it. Perhaps she wasn't feeling well. The two different colored eyed man would give a smile to those who had arrived. "Good morning everyone, it's a pleasure to see you." he dipped his head to the crowd. Quelt would obviously be excited about this, his blood boiled for some sort of fighting.

"We had an interesting fighting session last time, so I thought we would also do something different this time as well." He would begin as he glazed over them. There wasn't enough wolves to do what was previously planned but he wanted to throw it out there. "In the battlefield there will not always be one on one fights. So I'd like to have two against two spars, however that means two wolves would be left out considering our numbers. I'd like myself and one other wolf to step out and have a normal one on one spar so others can have a group spar." His tail flicked a bit, he wanted to involve himself, but he supposed a sacrifice had to be made.

Speech,