Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-06-2013, 11:44 PM

Normally Bronze was more withdrawn, detached -- being the cynical beast he was, he was often wary of the kindness of others. But Loccian's concern for him was genuine, and she seemed to actually enjoy his company. Truthfully he didn't have the slightest idea why. He'd cracked a few jokes, and been somewhat pleasant overall, but it was mostly the she-wolf that had been making the day good thus far... cleaning and tending to his wounds, catching him something to snack on, teaching him a few facts about herbs to keep him safe in the future. What had he really contributed to their friendship, if one could call it that? Not a damn lot.

His comment seemed to bring a bashful smile to her face, and he caught glimpse of her ears pinning back against her skull, but he averted his gaze away from her, not wanting to make her feel embarrassed for the attention. However, Loccian soon seemed to relax again, breaking the short silence that had fallen over the two. "At least I have a friend somewhere," he murmured, his words serious, but somehow still light-hearted.

Surely it was the hormones pumping through her that caused her to inch closer to him. Words began to spill from her mouth as her tail subtly flicked to stroked his own, even trailing slightly up his back. A brief look of surprise crossed his visage, but disappeared nearly as soon as it came. Loccian was not quite so forward.. at least, she hadn't seemed to be thus far. But a female in heat was a strange thing, and Bronze was well aware of the affect it could have on a creature. And though Bronze was by no means a gentleman, he also wasn't entirely crude... but he was still a brute, and her actions sent a shiver up his spine, and he found himself grinning a bit too widely.

"Should I join?" His deep tones were still brimming with jest, perhaps even a bit flirtatious. "Perhaps if you promise you'll be there, I might give it a shot, but for that reason alone." It had been so long since a female had paid him any attention like this, and he couldn't help but find himself basking in it, even if it was short-lived. And the physical contact was over before it had even begun, and his expression faded a bit as she backed away. But he forced a smile onto his face, unsure of what exactly she was thinking.

"I'm serious though... I wouldn't mind meeting the leaders of Seracia and seeing if it's a place I might like to live, at your suggestion."